Learning Logistics™: better program delivery
You can’t just dump a thousand people in front of some software and expect them to teach themselves English. It just doesn’t happen.
Delivering an effective learning program across an entire organization or dispersed team comes down to a systematic, rigorous delivery process.
By delivering successful programs for some of the world’s biggest companies, EF has developed a delivery process that works: Learning Logistics™.
Learning Logistics™ includes:
• Goals Discovery – to determine what your organization needs and why
• Assessment – to establish each learner’s skill level and individual needs
• Program Design – targeting the right learning path to each learner
• Program Delivery – including on-boarding coaching for each learner
• Progress Tracking – making sure each learner is progressing
• Reporting – showing the results of the program: participation, satisfaction and progression
The right training for each tier:
You can’t put every learner through the exact same program – it’s not cost-effective or efficient.
Your EF Language Consultant will design a tiered program that delivers the right training to each learner group. As an example:
- Executive Tier – focus on presentation, public speaking, reading the Financial Times and industry press
- Middle Managers – focus on communication and collaboration with a functional slant including appropriate vocabulary and industry SPINs
- Rest of Staff – a scalable program focused on internal communications
The result: you invest appropriately and get more business impact in less time and for less money.